All winter quarter events will be strictly COB. This means that unless it otherwise states, you need to visit the chapters on your own and do not need an invitation to attend. It is OK to bring a friend. If possible, RSPV to a particular event. It is also in your best interest to visit all chapters that are hosting events.
Sororities will be tabling on Bruin Walk during the first week.
Kindly Note: The following chapters will be taking new members for Winter Quarter 2014: Alpha Chi Omega, Alpha Gamma Delta, and Delta Delta Delta.
THERE WILL NOT BE A FORMAL SPRING RECRUITMENT.
Alpha Chi Omega
Schedule of Events:
We welcome you into our home to get to know the women of Alpha Chi Omega and are looking forward to meeting you!
- Tuesday, April 1, 2014, 5:00 - 7:00 pm: "We <3 Alpha Chi, Like xo". Enjoy amazing food, music, and the company of our sisters at Alpha Chi Omega.
- Thursday, April 3, 2014, 5:00 - 7:00 pm: Spring into Alpha Chi ! Visit Alpha Chi Omega for a taste of what's to come this Spring. Bring your sundress and don't miss out on the latest Alpha Chi has to offer.
- Monday, April 7, 2014, 5:00 - 7:00 pm: Dinner Party at Alpha Chi ! Come to Alpha Chi Omega for dinner and see what it means to be Real. Strong. Women.
All events take place at the Alpha Chi Omega House (638 Hilgard Ave)
Recruitment Questions and to RSVP for events: Lauren Castillo, firstname.lastname@example.org
Alpha Gamma Delta
Get to know UCLA’s newest sorority as we share our Purpose and sisterhood! We look forward to meeting you!
- Monday, April 7, 5:30-7:00 pm: You've Got a Friend in Me! Get to know the wonderful members of Alpha Gamma Delta over dinner.
- Tuesday, April 8, 6:00-8:00 pm: Craft with Purpose! Enjoy and fun and colorful night of crafting.
- Thursday, April 10, 5:30-7:30 pm: Alpha Gamma Delta & Co.! Join us for a Breakfast at Tiffany’s themed night with mocktails and snacks.
All events take place at the Alpha Gamma Delta House (624 Hilgard Ave)
Recruitment Questions and to RSVP for events contact Anais Engle at email@example.com
Have any questions?
Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our website – bruins.goalphagam.com!
You can also check out our social media
Delta Delta Delta
Schedule of Events:
Get to know Tri Delta as we share our sisterhood, philanthropy, and home. We hope to see you at our open events!
- Friday 4/4; Crafts and Cookie Decorating! 6-8pm. Come meet our "cookie" house! (pun intended..)
- Monday 4/7: Monday Night Dinner. Dress in business casual attire (dresses, skirts, slacks, etc). Dinner will be at 5:15pm.
All events take place at the Tri Delta House (862 Hilgard Ave)